- All CYCL3 riders must create a unique account with a valid email address, phone number, and valid credit card in order to register for classes.
- Registration for classes may be done online, over the phone, or in-person at the studio.
- Our schedule is released each Monday at 12pm for the following week. Once sign-ups begin, you’ll be able to book classes for Tuesday through the following Monday.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. As bikes are cancelled, the list moves up and bikes are assigned accordingly. When you are added to a class from the waitlist, we will give you a call and a notification email will also be sent to confirm your reservation.
- If you sign up for a wait list, it is the same effect as if you are signed up for a class: the same cancellation policy applies. When you are on a waitlist, you should be prepared that you can be added to the class list up until 60 minutes prior to the class. If a space opens in a class less than 60 minutes prior to the start time, we will call waitlisted riders but they will NOT be automatically added to the class unless we speak to you.
- If the wait list for a class is full, you can choose another class time or check availability for a later class time. We cannot add clients to a wait list once it is full.
- If you are not signed in 3 minutes prior to class, your bike may be given away. If you are running late, you MUST CALL the studio to let us know and we will hold your bike for you until 5 minutes after the class start time.
- No riders shall be permitted to enter any class more than 5 minutes after the start time.
- You can cancel classes online or by calling the studio at least 12 hours prior to the class start time. Email cancellations will not be accepted.
- Once your bike is cancelled, the class will be returned to your CYCL3 series in your account to be used for a future class.
- If you fail to cancel your reservation at least 12 hours prior to the class start time, your account will be charged a $10 Late Cancellation Fee, and your class will be returned to your series for future use. This applies to both class packs and monthly unlimited memberships.
- If you do not show up for your class as scheduled, your account will be charged a $10 Late Cancellation Fee, and your class will be returned to your series for future use. This applies to both class packs and monthly unlimited memberships.
- If you have a confirmed bike for one class and get into another class from the waitlist within the late cancel period, you WILL be charged for both spots. We are unable to accommodate switching between classes.
- All classes must be paid for in full prior to the class start time.
- All class purchases are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and not redeemable for cash. All class series packages begin on the date of purchase unless otherwise indicated.
- Series expiration dates vary by package size and are notated on your receipt. If, however, you get in a bind and find that you cannot book your ride in time, just email us at email@example.com and we can help.
- Cycling shoes must be worn at all times during class. Our bikes are compatible with both SPD and LOOK Delta cleats. Riders may wear their own cycling shoes or shoes are available to rent prior to class for $2
- Smartwater is available for purchase for $3. We also have free water-fill stations in our studio.
- All unwashed and unworn merchandise with tags attached may be returned for studio credit ONLY within 7 days from the original sale with the receipt. Worn merchandise will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
- Gift Cards are available for purchase and are not redeemable for cash.
- If a rider’s credit card is declined, they must provide an updated valid credit card prior to being permitted to take class.
- All clients must sign a waiver in person prior to their first class.
- First time riders must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class and late entry is NOT permitted for first time riders. No exceptions.
- You must be 14 years of age or older to take a CYCL3 class. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign a consent form in-studio and in person on the minor’s behalf prior to the minor’s first class.
- Riders must be at least 4’11 to take a CYCL3 class.
- We do not allow unaccompanied minors to be left in the lobby during class. No exceptions.
- CYCL3 is not responsible for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged on the premises. All items left in the studio will be kept in the CYCL3 lost and found for 1 month before being donated to Goodwill.